This is just a rough list. The Weyrling master may adjust or change it as they see fit. Eventually these may become links to more in-depth descriptions of lessons… maybe…
1. Bathing/Feeding/Oiling - good oiling prevents your dragons hide from cracking when it grows. And if it cracks, you could be in trouble when going between. Besides, it hurts your dragons. Carcass cutting- you’re cutting your own carcass apart after the first day…if your squeamish, tell me…
2. Etiquette - the basic etiquette expected of a rider is reviewed and drilled
3. Dragon first aid/dragonhealing
4. Flamethrower/Firestone Lesson one-Learn the parts, care, and maintenance of flamethrowers as well as the physical processes for firestone chewing.
5. Straps and strap maintenance - How to make and maintain riding straps
6. First hunt - your dragon's first time catching their own food.
7. Unmanned flight - your dragon flies for the first time, albeit without you along for the ride. Keep them exercising and you'll be in the skies in no time.
8. Formation Practice - practice wing formations on the ground, riding your dragon like a runner
9. Flamethrower/firestone lesson two-Actual flaming of targets today, only on ground. Ride on dragon’s neck like runner beast.
10. Flying 1- Solo flights, then pair flights. Stretching of wings in all lessons before this…
11. Flying 2 - Flying in Formation
12. Flying with Flamethrowers/firestone - Essentially a mock thread fall with no /betweening/
13. Between training 1 - Go between with individual help from weyrlingmaster.
14. Between training 2 - Betweening in formation
15. Between Fall - Mock threadfall/ducking practice
16. Etiquette Review - yup, it's /that/ important